Member Levels and Benefits
Your support ensures the preservation, exhibition and interpretation of GLBT history — including little-known people, events and organizations that played a vital role. Thanks to you, we can grow our collection of important historical materials, showcase them in the museum and preserve them for the benefit of future generations.
We're a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. GLBT Historical Society members receive advance notice of upcoming exhibitions, programs and other events.
- Regular Members get free admission for themselves and a guest at the museum and regular programs and they enjoy expanded research hours (by appointment) at the archives. Plus a membership discount (20%) off all merchandise, and a subscription to the GLBT Historical Society's monthly newsletter, "History Happens."
- * Student / Low Income Memberships are available at $30 annually with the same benefits as Regular Memberships. Please enter manually above.
- Sustaining Members: all of the above, PLUS reciprocal admission to North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) member institutions. A NARM sticker is affixed to your attached membership card.
- Supporting Members: all of the above, PLUS invitations to VIP events at the museum and archives throughout the year.
- Patron Members: all of the above, PLUS a special docent-led tour of the new expanded archives.
- Sponsoring Members $1,000 and above: click here for a listing of member levels and benefits, including naming opportunities, annual gala tickets, and free museum entry for your company's employees.